[DL] Movement

Greetings all,
I know ppl have already been throwing this one around. I ran the game
tonight and thought I would let you know how the new movement plan went. I
divided the turns into 4 movement cards. Queen-9-6-3. A character divides
his pace into 4 movements with any left over thrown in when the character
wants it. (A pace of 10 gets to movement of 2, 2, 3, 3 etc.) All the players
on the board moved during this time. It really didn't let those with high
pace get to out run anyone else since they all got to interact together. Now
if a character wanted to move before a move turn they could, forfeiting the
next move turn. If they wanted to run, again they could, but it cost them a
card and another move turn. (character has a 8 and wants to run with a move
of 2, they can run 4, it costs them their 6 and 3 move turn) If they still
want to run more, then they pick up the pace per the rules. Or if they are
moving on an ace or something fairly high and have all their move turns,
they can only move two move turn maximum but will have to pick up the pace
any more.

That is really confusing and if anybody cares I'll explain it in better
detail to 'em. Drop me a note. Just wanted to let you all know it worked
pretty well for me and I'll be using it in the future to get around.