Re: [DL] Deadlands: Quarter to Two [John Goff]

I just got word from Shane - he was trying to get it up yesterday, but ran
slow.  The new baby and all that.  :-)

Given that, I would expect by next week.  (I suspect that the missed
Tuesday deadline this week MAY be an attempt to get them up now.)

At 09:33 PM 4/19/00 EDT, you wrote:
>Howdy --
>
>Any rumors, hints, allegations, etc. about when "Deadlands: High Noon" might
>hit a web site near us?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Tom Huntington
>The Truth Is Yonder

>	unsubscribe deadlands

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet or on your knees, is entirely
up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ben Bova:
To be reunited with beautiful grey-eyed Athena, the woman he has loved for
all of time