[DL] Deadlands in Harrisburg PA

Howdy all,

After a six month respite from the stressful but oh, so rewarding task
of game mastering, I feel that I am once again up the challenge.
Unfortunately I've moved and no longer have a group to inflict pain on
...err... I mean, uh, game with.

So I am putting out a call to all you would be desperadoes, injuns and
lawmen.....

If you live in Harrisburg, Steelton, Highspire, Carlisle, Hershey, York,
Lebanon or anywhere within reasonable driving distance of the Harrisburg
East Mall and have a weeknight free I'd like to hear from you.

To give you some info on me and my gaming style:

I'm 27, a college graduate and married.  I've been gaming for about 15
years.  I've run Deadlands for about two and a half years.  I am a proud
proponent of the heroic, cinematic school of roleplaying.  No
misunderstood, serial killer PCs or anything of the sort has any place
in one of my games.  Character flaws are fine and add interest, but they
shouldn't usurp the heroic focus or the story. I like combat and
investigation.   I like reoccurring NPCs.   The rules are there for a
reason, to support the story.  If they do, they are adhered to,
strictly. If not, they are altered or ignored.

In short, if you like to have fun fighting the good fight, then you'll
like my games.

If any of the above has piqued your interest, drop me a line.

R. Daniel Paddock
r.danielpaddock@mindspring.com
r.daniel@bigfoot.com
dan.paddock@jplilley.com