Re: [DL] Self Exorsism

--- Ronald Conner <ronald@teleport.com> wrote:
> Big question would it be possible for a harrowed
> blessed to exorcise him or
> herself?  I know it is an 8 hour process with the
> manitou cussing and
> vomiting the whole time but I really think it could
> work.
>
> In my case I'm going to have the manitou exorcise
> itself because my blessed
> is such a munchkin.  It would be fitting that the
> manitou would get fed up
> of his crud and abandon him.  But the question
> remains, can he do it?

Theoretically the Harrowed could exorcise himself,
leading to instant death.  In my opinion the manitou
should not be able to exercise himself since he should
not have access to Blessed abilities.  Of course the
thing to think about is since it takes 8 hours, if the
manitou could take control of the Harrowed body for
that long I think he could do more vendictive things
that try to escape.  Killing spree comes to mind.
Burn down that church your harrowed just help build,
or better, have the character wake up naked with no
equipment or money in the middle of who knows where.
Other people arn't the only targets of a manitou.

-Munch Wolf