Re: [DL] Self Exorsism

>> In my case I'm going to have the manitou exorcise itself because my blessed is such a munchkin.<<

i don't think the manitou would do anything so drastic to his host.  given that this is near the only way to permanately destory the manitou(right?, it's permanent?), it would take an awful circumstance for one to want to end its own dark existence.  and even if the character was getting superpowerful, why would the manitou want to hinder it in any way?  the more powerful the harrowed is, the more powerful the manitou is when it's in control.  oh wait, the manitou can't use blessed powers eh?  hmmm.  still.....hmmm....welllllll.  ok maybe.

undead and pondering this post, Rustler

Get your own FREE zombieworld.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

zombieworld.com - The dead come back to life, just for you.