Re: [DL] Self Exorsism

On Thu, 20 April 2000, "Undead Rustler" wrote:

> >> In my case I'm going to have the manitou exorcise itself because my blessed is such a munchkin.<<
>
> i don't think the manitou would do anything so >drastic to his host.  given that this is near the >only way to permanately destory the manitou

I have to agree on this one - there are NO suicidal manitou's.

However, you guys are all assuming that this manatou has some sort of obligation to the host here.  NO WAY.  If - despite your manatou's best efforts - evil is perpetrated, then I would have the fellow take off.

Why hang aroung to animate a body that is no fun.  Just make your non-complient harrowed a dead body.  If you like, have the manatou leave notes for you guy.

Imagine:  You 'come to' and you are in an unfamiliar hotel room.  There on the wall, written in a rusty red ink is a note.  It reads "Without me, you are merely meat.  Shape up, or I will leave you for the worms."

Jeff "See marriage has made me calmer" Tolle

Why pay when you don't have to? Get AltaVista Free Internet Access now!
http://jump.altavista.com/freeaccess4.go