Re: [DL] Back east the North

At 09:16 PM 4/19/00 -0700, you wrote:
>I had something very strange happen to me. I just got a copy of back east
>the North and it had a section of pages 81-96 printed twice.  I mean the
>pages went 81-94, 95, 96, 81, -128.  This is very odd.  This is like the
>biggest gremlin attack ever.  They really must not like that book or
>something.  Anyone else have the same problem(occurance)?

It's happened a couple of times, especially with books put out around that
time period - send it in to Pinnacle and they'll replace it.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet or on your knees, is entirely
up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ben Bova:
To be reunited with beautiful grey-eyed Athena, the woman he has loved for
all of time