Re: [DL] Miniatures?

>    Allen, you're our man in the know.  What's the exact scoop?

Last official word I heard was that the miniature line is kaput.  dead.
fini.  Too many mistakes and too risky to attempt again.

Personally, I have the hope that they bring 'em back  - and suspect that IF
it's feasible PEG will attempt to do so.

Meanwhile, you can find miniature packs on Ebay.  Prices are still hovering
around full retail - which is high for Ebay but not in the ludicrous
collector's item range.  Low relative demand and the existence of a
competing product (Cardstock cowboys) may be working to keep the prices
down.    But I also suspect that existing supplies are drying up.

(BTW - Matthew - you owe me.  Two hours and counting.  Good luck.)
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet or on your knees, is entirely
up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ben Bova:
To be reunited with beautiful grey-eyed Athena, the woman he has loved for
all of time