Re: [DL] A quick question

At 4/24/00 08:59 PM -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 4/24/00 8:56:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>JohnGoff@deadlands.com writes:
>
><< Pay no attention to this reply. He's been purposefully wasting your time.
>
>  I'm afraid I'm going to have to shoot him.
>
>  John "What a senseless waste of human life" Goff >>
>
>     It's not really all *that* senseless, surely?  :)

Yes.  Yes it is.  And stop calling me shirley.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet or on your knees, is entirely
up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Any Late Evening News Anchor:
The chicken crosses the road. Film at 11:00.