Re: [DL] A quick question

> I would like to add one quick bit of advice if you are going to use a
serial
> killer -- don't let your posse get him for a few months of gaming.  Let
them
> rescue a couple of potential victims and get some glimpses of the bad guy
> ducking around a corner into a crowd.

(Snipped some very good points from Matthew.)

One pet peeve--don't have your NPC law enforcement-types call him a "serial
killer." That is a fairly modern-term, post-1970s. The closest term for that
type of killer was coined in the late 1890s and was "multi-murderer."

For some reason, that snappy term never caught on. :-)

Anyway, it was applied to an extremely disturbed American individual who
went by the name of Dr. H. H. Holmes. Look him up if your interested; some
of his crimes were thehighly imaginative and involved stuff movies are made
about.

John