Re: [DL] Cray Canyon Cold Snap

Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:29:03 -0700From:
jrickel@fusionone.com
Subject: [DL] Cray Canyon Cold SnapHowdy Folks

<Snip: all that stuff about White Wolf gamers>

Sorry about the above craziness, I was in a weird mood

Your Gentle bard
Travel'n Jonesjrickel@fusionone.com

-----> Man, you know exactly what to say to make a guy
feel good. I was once part of that evil cult, but
escaped while I still had my sanity (*blurble*).

Actually a friend of mine and I wrote a scenario for
Vampire for a convention in Ireland last year (Q-Con).
It went down a storm and apparently it's up on the net
somewhere (I'm not sure where). Point was, that all
the characters were Malkavians (or just mad), and the
whole game was just designed to take the piss out of
vampire players. Just goes to show God has a sense of
humour. (And at least all the players and GMs had
fun).

           - Marshal Thorn (Tinhorn n' proud)

PS: I know I saw it in a thread a while back, but
could someone pls print the address I write to to get
subscribed to the OT list?