RE: [DL] High Noon Questions/Comments <SHANE>

> And seeing as how the rider ran, can the horse also run?
> (I would say not,
> but. . . )

I re-checked the Derailed rules and the "old" way allowed
for the guy and the horse to use their full movement, so I
think that a guy is able to run up to his horse and then
make the horse run, as well.  The only penalties are the
-2" for the rider and -2" for the mount.

> Now - I know what is being said here. But I could see
> some munchkin with a
> d6 Str and a d8 melee weapon trying to emphasize the part
> about "you could
> spend Fate Chips on the damage roll"

Don't forget that in High Noon, melee damage is STR + X.
There are no melee weapons with a variable portion.

> >Allen, if you don't mind accumulating these over the
> next week I'll revised
> >the .pdf. Thanks!

OK.  Another one.  The box about facing is missing the
facing diagram.  (Page number reference at work)

Patrick