RE: [DL] New Trick

-snip-
<< Name : Maverick's Cut
 Attribute : Knowledge
 Duration : Instant
 Range: Touch

 Maverick's Cut allows the huckster to cut a deck of cards to any card of his
 choice, or bring the card of his choice to the top of the deck. This cannot
 in any way shape or form influence pulls for either tricks or hexes, it only
 influences in-game decks. >>

    I really like this trick.  However, I'd rename it "Perfect Cut" or
something to tie it better to Deadlands.  Maybe even "Velvet's Cut," if you
want to use canon characters.
-snip-

Being the huckster who made this trick, I'd like to say I thought of this
hex after
watching "Maverick". See, he thought he could do this IRL, and I thought it
would
be appropriate for a huckster to be able to do this.

The Fool who plays "Lightnin' Jack Grey" (with the unwanted nickname "Sparky")
	-- Garjon