[DL] Intro and a Peace offering

Hello to all you fine gamers on the Deadlands list I am a veteran Gamer and
GM and after owning Deadlands since its debut I am now finally preparing to
run a game. I have been visiting the various web pages for ideas and must
say that what I have seen so far is pretty good stuff. The only thing I have
found missing are good character sheets. So with that in mind I set out and
down loaded the PDF sheets from the Deadlands site at Pinnacle and am
converting them to PDF forms. as of now I have completed the original sheet
and am offering it to any who want it. I am going to submit it to the
official web site and see if they will put it up for down load there.

David Broussard
rook111@pernet.net