[DL] High Noon edits [Shane, John Goff]

Howdy --

Got my copy of "High Noon" (thanks guys!), and have a couple editor bleeding
pen sort of comments to make:

p. 9  under "Raid!" it says:  "The defender in this scenario gets 25% more
points to buy troops with than the attacker."  I would think the defender
would get fewer troops - he does get the advantage of terrain, already.

p. 19  under "Timing" it says:  "If troops on Hold want to interrupt other
troops' Hold actions, everyone involved must make Smarts tests."  I would
delete the second "Hold", and say if you're interrupting an action you must
make a Smarts test.  I know this is a different interpretation to the rules,
but it negates a sleaze move.  As it's written, you have a choice to either
step around a corner and get blown away by someone on "Hold", or you can go
on "Hold" yourself, then shortly after come off "Hold" and then make him
outsmart you.

p. 22  under "Charging" it says:  "If a Holding troop interrupts an opponent
's move, the defending troop may fire if they haven't already done so the
action."  I would copy this under "Holding", too.

p. 26  under "Death of a Hero"  "it says:  "Most of the mercenaries hired by
the Rail Barons could care less what happens to those outside their posse."
Should say "couldn't care less".

p. 27  under "Penalties" it says:  "A Shaken troop does not subtract -1 from
rally checks, by the way."  I would repeat this on page 26 under "Shaken".

Tom Huntington
The Truth Is Yonder