Re: [DL] Depraved (No, I'm not talking about Ghoull)

Just a brief disclaimer:

> A few listers (including John Goff) were reccomending 'Depraved' last
week,
> which is the story of H. H. Holmes, America's first "Serial Killer".

Just to be pendantic <g>, I recommended reading up on H.H. Holmes--I'd never
even heard of the book "Depraved." In fact, I spent part of this weekend
looking through bookstores for it myself.

So...thanks for the review Brian, maybe I'll look for "The Scarlet Mansion"
instead. :-)

As to the abomination, I'd likely incorporate the house itself. Maybe make
it souped-up (and personalize) version of a living house from RVC II. That
way, you could have blood flowing in the walls, etc. And, since all those
bodies were skinned/mutilated, the house could even lend itself a hand from
time to time, if you'll pardon the pun.

John