Re: [DL] Depraved (No, I'm not talking about Ghoull)

> > ACKK!
> >
> > Not the Nilbog!
>
>      What's that? I was actually thinking along the lines of the Cenobites
> from Hellraiser.
>
>                                               ---Ghoull

One of the quirky Fiend Folio monsters which pretty much defied logic.

Damaging them made them tougher, with no upper limit to the amount of hit
points they could gain. OTOH, healing them caused them to lose hit points.

The logic I'm referring to by the way, is game world. If such a creature
existed, what's to prevent it from beating its head against the wall until
it achieved godhood?

(Which, BTW, one of my characters once attempted in a game system that
granted experience points for damage taken as well...It didn't work.)

John