RE: [DL] Vulture Gulch Old West building

Pat.Phalen@infores.com wrote:

> >I just downloaded the Vulture Gulch sets -- all five of them -- and am
> >very happy!!!  They seem to be perfect!  I think that they are even in
> >scale with the CC's!  Now, don't get me wrong: I've never done paper
> >models before so I'm no expert.  However, I'm very excited about getting
> >to work on these.
>
> Are they full color?  The freebies were black and white.
>
> Patrick

They are in black and white, and in PDF format.  About the only way to
colorize them, I think, would be to hand color them or use colored
paper.  If they were a different format -- a JPG for example -- I'd be
happy to use Photoshop to give them a breath of life.  Is there any way
to convert a PDF into a JPG format or some such?

D.