[DL] Time Travel - Opeing a can a Mohavae Rattlers

Well I have gone and done it now. I have been running a World War I game
for the past few months but I was having a lot of difficulty keeping it
together (No Common Theme really) so I had the posse go out to Lost
Angels. While they were there something happened to the Time line
changing history dramatically. Instead of the apocalypse happening at
the beginning of Hell on Earth, it happened in 1914. However as Ghost
Rock Bombs were going off everywhere I sucked the posse through a rift
in Time and dropped them in the middle of Death Valley, December 1875.
Ultimate Game Reset.

Now for the opening the can...

I would like to get some opinions on what I have done, and any ideas on
things that I might do in the future. I recently ended a Wired West Game
but now I have the potential of redoing it by mixing characters from
1914 and the 1870's.