[DL] Mad Scientists

Ok I really need to know a few things about our resident wrench monkeys.

1.in smith and robards the shots for vapor cannons are listed as BL.  This
is not helpful.  I need to know how many shots can be extracted from a ghost
rock core.  And don't go reprinting that section from the archives it
doesn't help either.

2. What is research time.  It is listed in both the main book, smith and
robards, and the revised edition.  It says that if you don't get the minium
hand for the gizmo you spend half the research time and get nothing.  Is
research time the same as construction time?  Or is it the 8 hours that you
get from a botched roll halved?

3. when decideing reseach time and construction time.  Do you roll once to
get the same research time for each attempt or do you roll again each time
you attempt the blueprint roll.  Again with the construction time, if I roll
a 6 hour time building it the first time, is it always 6 hours or is it 1d6
hours and it varies each time you build it.

4. If you have to build the same device over and over, like say phosphorous
bullets would each succesive manufature get eaiser?  Could you eventually
build a machine that would do the work?

51/2. What is the average range of a piano traveling at 600 mph.

Ronald Conner
"I really need to know this stuff and soon, that piano worries me."