RE: [DL] GRW to buy?

>Okay, I've got a friend picking up GRW boxed for me tomarrow.  Now, I might
add >one extra item. Should it be Derailed, for wreckin' vehicles?  Cry
Havok, for the >expansions?  Fistful of Ghostrock, a campaign?  Or some more
minis, like >Pyromaster, USA Troops, Gunmen, Devil Bats?  Ronin, Pinkertons,
or >Demolitionists? (I could prolly add several minis...)

First of all, please make sure that you are sending messages to the list in
plain text.  HTML message really farg up the digest.

I'd grab the minis.  The books won't do you much good if you don't have the
minis to play!  Also, I don't know if you are aware, but PEG is putting the
"High Noon" rules on the WebSite for free.  I'd hold off on buying any
additional books, to see which books are "necessary" to buy.

Patrick