From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Allan Seyberth
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 3:14 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: Epitaph Comic Was:Re: [DL] Epitaph volume 1, issue 1 (Goff
and other Epitaph Editors)

>I agree with the two of you.  I can miss the comic and just have more meat
>to the Epitaph.

A dissenting vote here.  While I'm not a fan of that style of artwork, I
think that the break from pure text is good.
-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Orwell:
Because Big Brother was watching to make sure that it did cross the road,
although in its heart, the chicken never did.