Re: [DL] Werewolves and Silver Damage (PEG Guys)

>   Possible Spoiler
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>   O.k. on page 109 of RV&C2 it states that
> lycanthropes take an additional +2 points of damage
> per die.  But then on page 111 it just says that
> silver weapons cause full damage.  My question is
> which is correct or am I missing something?  Thanks.
>                                  Horace Black

The +2 points per die is when the lycanthrope is in human form. When in
werewolf form, silver completely overrides the abomination's resistance to
normal damage, but the bonus damage no longer applies (since silver does, in
effect double the damage of a non-silver weapon by overriding the werewolf's
resistance).

John