[DL] [GOFF] Question on Metal Magic hex: Bulletproof

I seem to have to ask these questions about once a week, after our regular
game. No, I'm not trying to get ya to divulge _all_ the secrets of Hexarcana
yet.   =)

So anyways - the metal mage hex Bulletproof is kind of unclear on one point.
Does it provide the armor to every part of the body, or just to the torso?

In the first part of the hex, it mentions that the spell was developed to
try and make a form of "bulletproof _vest_," but later parts of the hex
mention no restriction, and in fact the appearance penalty (-5 to persuasion
rolls) seems to indicate the rusty metal plates are all over the body, not
just the chest.

Thanks for the help!

Marshal Slade
slade@blackoak.com

"I am Herne the Hunter
 and you are a leaf, driven by the wind."
   - Herne, Robin of Sherwood