Re: [DL] PEG convention schedule [OT]

John Goff wrote:
> Officially, just GenCon and Origins. If I'm not mistaken, DragonCon is the
> same time as Origins this year (again). Even if it weren't, big shows cost
> big bucks and we've got to spend it where we get the best results.
> DragonCon, while a lot of fun, isn't as dedicated to the gaming community as
> those other two. :-/

Uh, well, John, you are mistaken.  DragonCon is June 29th-July 2nd (my
birthday).

I'll be there with EFGA (Electronic Frontiers Georgia) this year, along
with my buddy DanOz.

> Individually, Shane's attending a con in Omaha later this year. Other than
> that, we sit around and twiddle our thumbs waiting for folks to invite us as
> guests. :-)

This year I get to work Origins and GenCon with ICE.  Joy.  I guess
that's what I get for actually being an author now. :-)

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - All Around Geek
"It must be difficult being such a visionary."