[DL] Not angry at: Not again

<snip>
> >Jim "why yes, my sarcasm meter is broken"
> >let it die (again)
>
> Sheesh. Sorry, but some of us (me, for one) weren't here the
> first time around. I'm sure there are several topics that
> come and go in waves, as new listers come on and others drop
> away.

And for topics which are relevant to the list I keep my yap shut.  Or
perhaps chime in a little with my opinion or the consensus from the last go
around.  Or quietly lurk in the background waiting for something new or
interesting.

> Besides, some things (like a healthy hatred of the WWW
> movie) are universal and must be expressed, lest they
> fester within, ultimately leading their owner to a dark and
> gruesome fate.

I suppose.  I wouldn't want anyone from the list to climb into a church
tower with a rifle or anything.

For others it's just ... *wearying* and sometimes I can't overcome the
compulsion to say something.

> Honestly, sorry, I didn't realize I'd be aggravating anyone.

NP.

Jim "The Sarcasm is strong in this one!"
Come to the Nail Side of the Thumb!