Re: [DL] cannon chart

I know it's not PEGs standard operating procedure to do so, but it
would be really nice if they put a sort of bibliography in the back of
the Collegium book.  A kind of "Things every Mad Scientist should know"
section containing books, movies, etc.  Derek Bass reccomended a great
book to me to help me develop the character idea of the MS I'm now
playing and it would be nice to have a larger list of such resources.

Bryce

=====