Re: [DL] Cardstock Cowboys Weird West Starter Availibility (whew!) [PEG People]

Well, if you aren't adverse to online ordering - PEG still has some.
(hopefully)

http://secure.bnt.com/pegshop/menu/dlaccessories.htm?EF4LkDUl9xF

That wouldn't happen to be L5R/Ring of Void(?) Paddock would it?

At 06:07 PM 5/16/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I am having a bear of a time getting set 1 of the Wierd West CCs.  None
>of the stores in a 50 mile radius have them and my FNGS says all their
>distributors are out of stock.
>
>I must have them!
>
>Can anyone official tell me what's going on?  or even better where and
>how I can purchase this holy grail of gaming accessories?
>

>Thanks,
>
>R. Daniel Paddock

>	unsubscribe deadlands

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Thomas Hardy:
The road was black, the sky was white (and so were the feathers) as the
bright red mark on the top of the chicken's head gleamed in the twilight.
It was a pure chicken and it was doomed.