Re: [DL] Cardstock Cowboys Weird West Starter Availibility (whew!) [PEG People]

> I am having a bear of a time getting set 1 of the Wierd West CCs.  None
> of the stores in a 50 mile radius have them and my FNGS says all their
> distributors are out of stock.

Woohoo! I like hearing we've sold out! :-)

> I must have them!
>
> Can anyone official tell me what's going on?  or even better where and
> how I can purchase this holy grail of gaming accessories?

The online store is a possibility. I also saw some on eBay today for a
reasonable price (less than retail, IIRC)--at the same time I was staring at
the $125 bid on GURPS Imperial Rome.

John