Re: [DL] Toxic Tunes and other hard to find items [GOFF AND/OR SHANE]

>Goff, Shane, any idea when Toxic Tunes, City of Gloom, and/or Lost
>Angels might be available again? I've been trying to get City of Gloom
>and Lost Angels from Dream Wizards in Rockville for a few weeks now,
>neither of their distributors have any left....

Toxic Tunes is here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=326972587

Couldn't find the other two.  But eBay is a good place to look.  Some guy's
selling every Twilight: 2000 module ever made.  I've found stuff for RPGs
that didn't even last a year before going under.

AB