RE: [DL] What will Goff be running at the cons?

>I think the Deadlands one is set in Gomorra and designed to allow the
>players to play actual characters from the CCG.

Origins:

Deadlands: The Weird West: Doomtown!

Need we say more? We will anyway! You've played the card game, now see what
it feels like to be Richard Sumner or Austin Stoker duking it out in the
streets of Gomorra with your hogleg. And just wait till you see what those
sinister
Whateleys are up to! Nifty prizes sponsored by  Pinnacle. Sponsor:  Pinnacle
Entertainment Group.

Deadlands: Hell on Earth: Mile High March

The earth vanished in a cloud of irradiated ghost rock bombs. Monsters
crawled forth from the ashes. Fanatical cults and despotic warlords rose in
their wake. The greatest of these is the robotic ar y of the Co bine and
their army of "Black
Hats," human scum looking for an excuse  for slaughter. Now they say the
Combine is about to rise from its stronghold in Denver and conquer the rest
of the Wasted West. Your team has been summond by the new "Iron Alliance"
struggling to oppose them. Can  Junkyard, the new Templars, skypirates, and
a handful of Doomsayers and the wasters prove more than a speedbump to the
Combine? Test your "metal" in one of the toughest adventures you'll ever
play.  Prizes (and body
bags) provided by Pinnacle. Sponsor: Pinnacle Entertainment Group.

Patrick