Re: [DL] Question, Dum in nature...but need a answer

At 09:02 AM 5/20/00 -0500, you wrote:
>At 09:27 PM 5/19/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>>Where are you pulling these stats from?
>>

>>At 11:16 PM 5/19/00 -0700, you wrote:
>>>Hey Guys,
>>>	Can you tell me what this means?  I don't really know how to read the
>>>stats of one sumurized outlaw verus a bunch?
>>>
>>>	Undead Outlaw		VS.		Emile Bouchard
>>>	Attack:					Attack:
>>>	Knife 3d8/2d6+1d6			Knife 3d6/4d4 + 1d4
>>>	Pistol 3d6/2d4				Pistol 6d10/3d6
>>>	Defense:				Defense:
>>>	Bralin 4					Brawlin 3
>>>	Dodge 3d8				Knife 4
>>>
>>>			Any help would be mind clearing
>>>				Kevin
>>>

>I think he's pulling them from "The Mission", in the back of Fire and
>Brimstone. I'm just not sure what the question is.
>
>Phil

I am pulling them from the mission, what I don't understand is the stats
that have two different set of numbers like the knife attacks above ex. 1
set of dice / 2 set of dice.  I don't know if them have two different
attacks, or one attacks...
that is what I am confused about

					Kevin