Re: [DL] Possible competition (GOFF)

> On Sun, 21 May 2000, Stephen Joseph Ellis wrote:
>

> John, we're just dying to hear how you scored?
>
> Steve.
>

> > :Most gory death (1)

Hmm...I'd say when the Octopus in Killer Clowns stepped on my wife's Witch
character, leaving only a bloody paste...

> > :Most amusing death (2)

Probably the mad scientist who'd developed a grenade gizmo with two flaws:
1) it only malfunctioned at Major or Catastrophe level, and 2) he picked up
a delusion that it was the _greatest_ invention he'd ever created. As a
result, he was always wanting to use it, and it usually screwed up--badly.
He detonated it in the tunnel under the fort in The Crucible, caving in the
roof on himself and the huckster. The huckster ended up suffocating, because
his 1d4 Strength prevented him from digging himself out of the avalanche in
time.

Either that or the doomsayer (same player as the huckster) who almost bled
to death from a Critical wound to the guts (Wind loss). A posse member got
to him one round before his death and made a general: medicine roll to stop
the bleeding. She went bust and did the final, fatal wound.

> > :Most damage rolled on as few dice as possible (3)

Crap--never kept track of it.

> > :Most collateral damage/destruction (4)

Nothing as severe as a town. However, my wife (while Marshalling) had a goon
toss a grenade into the back of the 2 1/2-ton Army truck our HOE posse had
"acquired"...right next to the 3 barrels of gasoline. And the entire posse.

> > And of course the two most important categories
> >
> > Highest Character bodycount (5)

In one adventure or over time?

In a single adventure, I think 6 is the best I can do. But only because
there were only 6 playing at the time. :-)

> > Most players killed. (6)

Does it have to be during the course of the game or can it be during a fit
of rage completely unrelated to the game?

Oops...I shouldn't have said anything.

John