[DL] DLPG errata and rulings

While reading through the (Revised) Deadlands Player's Guide, I found
a couple of inconsistancies.  I looked through the accumulated rulings
and didn't find mention of these...So, I'm hoping someone can give me
the official lowdown and perhaps add these to the rulings.

pg. 45 under "Science" mentions that mad scientists need 5 levels in
one scientific concentration.  However, pg. 164 says only one level in
one scientific concentration is needed (higher is not required).  So,
is a mad scientist required to have a scientific concentration of 5 or
not?

pg. 119 in the Shootin' Modifiers table, "Firer is running -6" is
listed.  However, on the Fightin' Modifiers table on pg 128 says
"Firer is running -4".  Which is it, -4 or -6?

pgs. 119 and 128 discusses small targets.. -1 for 1/2 sized, -2 for
1/4 sized, etc., and +1 for 2x size, +2 for 3x sized, etc.  Assuming
symmetry was the goal, shouldn't the "-2 for 1/4 size" instead be "-2
for 1/3 sized"? (note 1/4 vs. 1/3).

pg. 121 discusses shotguns (slugs).  Do slugs subtract -2 in addition
to the +2 shootin': shotgun bonus (thereby canceling each other out),
or does the -2 replace the +2 modifier?

Regarding the accumulated rulings.. I want to thank everyone involved
in their upkeep.  This kind of information is deperately needed by
players and marshalls when books contradict or override each other.
I do have two requests though:

  (1) The book errata be split out from the rulings.  While I appreciate
  being able to search through all the information when it's in
  electronic format, I don't use a computer to marshall.  Therefore,
  printouts are a must, but I don't really need the info for books that
  I don't have (OOP, first edition) or am not using (adventures, boxed
  sets).

  (2) The errata/rulings be made available in PDF.  The RTF files don't
  import well into MSWord97 and Netscape crashes everytime I try to
  search the web version.

I'll be happy to help anyway I can in regards to the above requests.
I've got a MSWord -> PDF converter for Adobe 3.0 and will be happy to
generate PDF files.

- Chris