[DL] Competition...

:Most gory death (1)

That would be the final bout with the "Naked Zombie Wrestling Match" I had
the Snake Oil Salesman go through.  The zombie was thrown onto the top of
the bedpost, which snapped into his spine.  That didn't kill him, however...
  It was the living Posse member who emptied his chamberpot into it's mouth,
and then bashed it's brains in with it.

:Most amusing death (2)

See above.  ;-)

:Most damage rolled on as few dice as possible (3)

Over 60 damage with 1d4.  OK, OK, it went like this...  A LeMat pistol shot
the boiler of a Velocipede, and did enough damage to require a reliability
check.  Which it failed, and blew up.  And to think, I forgot the ten sticks
of dynamite in the saddle bags as well!

:Most collateral damage/destruction (4)

Hmmmmm...  AH.  The Steamwagon that was driven into the front of a
Saloon/Hotel, which wrecked the joint.  After some weakening of the supports
furthur with some untrained use of a Gattling Shotgun, the wagon was
removed, and the building fell down.

:Highest Character bodycount (5)

Hey, I only have 2 characters in my group!!!  I'm at a severe
disadvantage!!!  I'm gettin' more, however...

Most players killed. (6)

Who do you think I am???  John Goff?