Re: [DL] Hexarcana - Is there light ? ( GOFF )

> Hi,
>
> Just a simple questions - will there is any light creation, "seeing in the
> dark", hexes, miracles, gifts or Ch'i powers etc in Hexarcana ?
>
> ( Some in more posse are afraid of the dark ! )

Nope--but there are a few out there already.

Hucksters & Hexes has St. Elmo's Fire, Willow o' Wisp (trick), and
Penetratin' Gaze.

Fire & Brimstone has Illuminate.

Oh, wait, I think there is a trick that produces light, but only about a
candle flame (don't have the file handy at the moment..

John