Re: [DL] Re: The Goffin [OT] [Goff]

I just can't believe that no one had ever made that pun before (or is that,
made it and lived?).

The Goffin should definitely be an award. But what would it be for? Best
role-playing? Biggest body count? Most spectacular death? On second thought,
maybe not 'most spectacular death'. After all, you don't want your posse
wiping themselves out a la Daffy Duck as they try to impress you:

>KABLAM!<

"That was terrific, Daffy! The crowd loved it, they want more!"

Derek "I know, I know, but I can only do it once..." D. Bass

>> (Um is it just me or does a "Goff-in" sound like an award or something.)
>>

>Hey--I like that!

>Maybe I'll get one made up as a prize for the Goff Invitational. :-)

>John

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com