[DL] Re: Possible competition

>       :Most gory death (1)
My own personal variant of a skinwalker. It took the posse awhile to catch
on. Then they went back to find the poor sap's body.

>       :Most amusing death (2)
Lit dynamite and ghost rock mines don't mix.

>       :Most damage rolled on as few dice as possible (3)
If I recall correctly, 83 on 4d8. A soul blast that went awry. Killed a
kindly NPC.

>       :Most collateral damage/destruction (4)
That depends. Does releasing a horde of ravenous flesh-eating spirits on the
population of New York City count? Otherwise, number two. It took out a
nearby mining town and dock beneath the maze cliffs.

>       Highest Character bodycount (5)
Six, and three more that are too insane to remain in player hands.

>       and the dread, often rumoured, but possibly an urban legend
>
>       Most players killed. (6)
They can't prove anything.

E. Zimmerman