Re: [DL] Munchkin player in need of veteran background

In a message dated 5/24/2000 8:24:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no writes:

<< Anyone has an idea for screwing up this hucksters shotgunning career? >>

Why bother?       I mean, sure.....slugs do a good deal of damage, but how
many does the shotgun hold?      Two.     Ok...so.... hit him(or is it her?)
with more than two baddies.     I can't speak for any other players....but
i've noticed that most...about 90% of my players buy lots and lots of
Shootin' levels and totally ignore that little aptitude called Speed Load.
 Kind of evens out a bit.     Hit 'the player' (man I hate bein' PC!) with
things that take no damage from normal weapons.     On another note....... I
noticed that they were a HUckster.      I have a Huckster in my group that
prefers dynamite to firearms many times.     So be glad about yours liking
shotguns (I prefer shotguns IRL myself.....love my mule ear side by side)
instead of that!        Especially since My huckster is my wife!        Whew!

Two Gun Mojo
SASS #30412
"I got my mojo workin'"