RE: [DL] Munchkin player in need of veteran background

How about Lame? Decide his handedness, then give him a pegleg for his 'back'
or recoil-supporting leg. There are all kinds of possibilities with him
knocking himself over with the recoil. If he doesn't like it, make him fire
it off-handed (with a penalty, of course) and let him buy off the penalty as
he learns to shoot with the opposite hand.

Derek "Yellowbeard" D. Bass

>Howdy gang,
>
>The other day I was talking to one of my players about his new, almost
finished huckster character. >"Can I take shotgun instead of pistol," he
asks. "Sure, why not," I reply. "Cool," says the player >"Then I'll get a
double-barreled one and use it for slug
>Well, I haven't decided on his veteran background yet, so I can still make
him pay. One-armed >bandit springs into mind, but his last character had
that one. Gremlins is also okay, but I don't think >the sting enough. Anyone
has an idea for screwing up this

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com