[DL] Adios pardners

	Hi all,

		Well its time for me to hang up my spurs and killi' irons
and leave university. Reckon a mans gotta settle down and find himself a
real job other than killing varmints.

	Anyway, I'll be losing email access in the next few days, so i
thought I'd say bye to everyone. I've a great deal of appreciation for
all the ideas and inspiration that this list has provided my game, and i
feel quietly proud that me and my group were able to contribute a little
to the ongoing Deadlands discussions.

	Anyway, i'll try to re-subscribe (if and when) I get enough money
and a job with email.

	Steve 'Killer GM, Silver medal' Ellis.

	"In the long run we are all dead"

				-John Maynard Keynes