RE: [DL] So now what?

> So now that everyone is frantically retyping lost emails, what do we chat
> about now?

How about my posse's favorite time killer. DEADWOOD - from Cheapass Games. We play
it while waiting for the stragglers to show up for the game. In it you are playing actors
working for the worst movie studio in town. trying to just make more money than every body
else by taking pats like "Dragged by Train" or "Falls From Roof". It's a lot of fun.

To keep it not too off-topic, they just put out $1.00 expansions (called -- Another Day,
Another Dollar) that add Kung-Fu movies or Horror movies to the line up.

Cheyenne "Doc Arcane" Wright

"It's so comforting to know that there are people in this world sicker than I am."
-Tim Curry