[DL] RE: Theme Music (was howdy and a question)

I've managed to burn several very nice CD's of theme music.

For starters you've got wierd walins which is a must 1 because it's cheap
and 2 because it's deadlands offical.

On the side I use several things.  Mostly soundtracks, The good the bad and
the Ugly, (which includes hang em high, high plains drifter, fistful of
dollars, a few dollars more ect) just because Hugo Montenegro is the MAN.
That stuff makes great travel and interum music.

For just random stuff I use the soundtrack to the Civil war.  Some very long
movie about the war between the states its four cds of good stuff.  Also,
the soundtracks to Wild, wild west, and Shanghi noon (which I just saw, It
rules!) and then some old western music albums that I borrowed from my
grandfather, its really just old trail songs but they can be quite scarry if
you play your cards right.

(cut scene: its dark, you've managed to keep the suspense up for over an
hour while the posse hunts down some faceless horror, then as it jumps out
it begins to wail an unearthly sound, It sounds kind of like "yodaly he hoo"
who knew yodeling could be so scary.)

Oh and before I cut off you have to see Riders in the Sky, not only are they
funny but they are great western singers, I've seen them live twice.

Ronald Conner "King of the Cowboy yodelers"

PS. I keep my fate chips in a somewhat pathetic metal cookie can.