Re:[DL]Howdy and a question

Wes Anderson schrieb:

> The Music from the Outlaws computer game by LucasArts. The game CD's
double
> as standard  audio CD's.
>
> Marshal Anderson
> Still alive and kicking, and back on the list.

Hey, you`re right. And if you record the Sound-xf from the game itself
you have
a nice background for a shootout. If someone wants some records (all
Sounds
Pistol, Shotgun, Gatling, but all very mixed) -  I recorded them once,
but
haven`t had the time to seperate the fx(with a sound-tool like
Soundforge or
similar. If someone else wants to make the work...

Jolly