Re: [DL] Howdy and a question!

> > We use a black plastic cauldron. They are usually sold around Halloween
> > time.  I hot-glued a felt top over the opening, ala the "Three Strikes
> > Game" from the Price is right.  It works well.
>
> Is it really loud when you shake your to mix up the Fate Chips?  I use a
> cheap Tupperware container that I just spray painted black and when I tumbel
> the chips around in there it gets really loud.  I plan on gluing some foam
> from miniature packs and the space fillers from a miniature case to the
> inside of the thing so it's not quite so loud.
>
> Nick "OO! Dah-lee koo-wah!" Zachariasen

Nick,

Yeah, it's loud if we shake it around a little.  I make it a point to do
one good shake up at the beginning of the game get things mixed (and get
the loud part over with), then a couple "quieter" swirls during the game
if necessary.  I wonder if I could apply this to other parts of my life?
Hmmm....

Anyhew, we don't find the noise too odious.

D.