The King In Yellow WAS:Re: <LONG> Re: [DL] Fear levels/effects

Well, since you asked for suggestions, I've just read an exceptionally
good story titled "Settler's Wall" by Robert A.W. Lowndes in the
"Necronomicon" anthology by Chaosium.  The eponymous wall has only one
side and is an extremely weird piece of geography that just belongs in
Deadlands.

Bryce

This reminds me:

I have recently ordered Pagan Publishing's edition of The King In Yellow play limited hardback.  This prompted me to read the old, 1895 story collection (which inspired the mythos version) The King In Yellow, and led me to wonder if anyone had used either the play, the mythos version, or even Mr. Chambers idea of the King In Yellow in Deadlands.

If you have not read the old stories, they are quite good.

TBS
Bright as Yellow...Warm as Yellow