[OT] RE: [DL] Anything of interest in San Diego next week?

Looking for something touristy? San Diego Zoo/Sea World/Wild Animal
Park/Balboa Park? I live in San Diego, and could recommend some stuff if I
knew how much time you'd have to go places/see things and what you're
looking to see. If you'd been here a few months ago, you could have visited
the Museum of Death, but I'm sure there's other stuff to see here.

Just lemme know.

Derek "Tour Guide... from Hell" D. Bass

Etheric Musings -- The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://web.cari.net/~ddbass/Ether.htm

Hey there,
Anyone know of anything interesting happening in San Diego next week?  I'm
being sent there by my job to attend Windows 2K training.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com