[DL] Origins Awards

    Folx, it's that time of year again -- time to vote for the Origins Awards
for the best gaming products of 1999.  This year you can vote online at:

http://www.gama.org/academy/academy.html

    And I will now indulge in a brief plug.  First, since this is the DL
list, for PEG.  PEG has a couple of nominees in the "Best Game-Related Short
Work" category, "Hate" and "Infestation."  Both are quite worthy of your
votes. :)
    But now, on to my REAL plug. ;)  Last Unicorn has two nominees I'd like
to bring up for your consideration:

Best Roleplaying Adventure:  "The Enemy You Know"
Best Roleplaying Game:  Star Trek: Deep Space Nine RPG

    Those of you who know me reasonably well know how hard I worked on the
DS9 RPG.  I'd love to win that award, and I'd really appreciate your vote!
    Thanx!

Steve Long