[DL] Trouble @ Tablerock (No Spoilers) / Epitaph #1

Greetings friends.

I just bought my copy of Epitaph #1 and recognized "Trouble at Tablerock" by
Joe Wolf. I have had some fun running this game at conventions. So far, two
published Deadlands scenarios were originally RPGA Network sanctioned
convention events.

"Skinners" was originally an Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 'Masque of the
Red Death' scenario for Winter Fantasy 1995. "Trouble at Tablerock" was a
Deadlands scenario available for a year or so.

If you enjoyed these scenarios there are other RPGA Deadlands adventures
available to play. The Origins Game Fair will see the premiere of a new
Deadlands scenario. Currently there are three Deadlands scenarios you can
order to play at a convention, retail store, game day, or even at your home.

If you are interested:
Basically there are four requirements: 1. The person ordering the scenario
must be a guild-level member of the RPGA (the membership fee is $20/year and
includes 12 newszines-6 Polyhedrons, 6 Greyhawk Journals). 2. You must have
a valid e-mail address that can receive file attachments. 3. You must
download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the scenarios. & 4. You must
return the scoring packet for the scenario. Are you wondering what the
scoring packet is? Originally all RPGA tournaments were played competitively
at conventions only and a winner would be declared. All players could also
be ranked against each other every year and compete in "play off" at GenCon.
Now the competitive attitude is mostly gone and you can simply chose to not
use the "no vote option". Basically you let them know you played it and that
is it.

More information on the RPGA can be found at www.rpga.com.

Good Gaming Partners!
Roger Bert II <Furyondy@triton.net>