Re: [DL] The Agency

> From a quick
> glance only found one minor gremlin, Fear detectors
> are on pg 122, not 123.

Wow...although I'm disappointed that it got past two checks, at least the
reference is on the same spread. :-)

Still, glad you like it so far!

> One question:  I would have expected somewhere in the
> player's section instruction or information about what
> to do with expired agent.  Wouldn't this be the groups
> biggest security leak?

That's pretty much covered by combining the overall EO 347 directive and the
instructions under classification Class 1-d, revenants. Take that as you
will. :-)

John